Boredom is a MotherF*cker! To say the least.
So in sight of me being bored half to death I have decided to do a DIY Hookah Tutorial hope you enjoy!
1. Grab any EMPTY bottle you might have just lying around the house.
2. Make sure you have a Hookah stem you’re no longer using
3. Clean out both items, Really good. I used Hot water and Lemon juice to kill anything that can still be living inside and it also help get rid of any nasty smells.
4. Measure the diameter of the Hookah stem and your empty bootle. Should the stem be to big use masking tape or anything rubber item that can fill in the gap in between you don’t want any air/smoke leaking outside of the bottle.
5. Make sure that the bottom of the stem is long enough to reach the water below. In my case it wasn’t so I took a small hard plastic cylinder tube i.e Pen and tape it to the other end of the stem. (I replaced the tape with hot glue more sturdy)
6. Now that all your measurements and adjustments have been made you’re ready to smoke.
I hope this helped anyone looking on how to do a hookah just from house hold items.
Feel free to email me any photos of your DIY Hookah at RSDigitalPhotos@gmail.com and i’ll post them up on my blog! You can also tag me on instagram @ RSDigitalPhotos And also check out my web-site RSDigitalPhotos.com