April is here and love is definitely in the air. I had the opportunity to be a part of Laura & Jason’s Wedding day. It is always refreshing to see two couples that love and care about each other so much that you can’t help but to smile every-time your’re around them. They are the perfect example that it doesn’t matter where you come from or what nationality you are, Love is Love and Love sees no boundaries. Come and take a small look into their BIG day!
Here are two images that I had since 2011 and I really wanted to brush up on my retouching skills.
I forgot how much work, hours go into retouching. But there’s a since of accomplishment that you get once you have finished everything on your own. I still have a long way to go but I know i’m heading in the right direction.
Boredom is a MotherF*cker! To say the least.
So in sight of me being bored half to death I have decided to do a DIY Hookah Tutorial hope you enjoy!
1. Grab any EMPTY bottle you might have just lying around the house.
2. Make sure you have a Hookah stem you’re no longer using
3. Clean out both items, Really good. I used Hot water and Lemon juice to kill anything that can still be living inside and it also help get rid of any nasty smells.
4. Measure the diameter of the Hookah stem and your empty bootle. Should the stem be to big use masking tape or anything rubber item that can fill in the gap in between you don’t want any air/smoke leaking outside of the bottle.
5. Make sure that the bottom of the stem is long enough to reach the water below. In my case it wasn’t so I took a small hard plastic cylinder tube i.e Pen and tape it to the other end of the stem. (I replaced the tape with hot glue more sturdy)
6. Now that all your measurements and adjustments have been made you’re ready to smoke.
I hope this helped anyone looking on how to do a hookah just from house hold items.
Feel free to email me any photos of your DIY Hookah at RSDigitalPhotos@gmail.com and i’ll post them up on my blog! You can also tag me on instagram @ RSDigitalPhotos And also check out my web-site RSDigitalPhotos.com
Its always refreshing when someone you care about wants to add and get involved in whatever it is that you’re passionate about. My girlfriend came up with the idea to do a doll face shoot. I was more than happy to do the idea she had in mind. It not only helps her with her makeup skills but it also helps her open up to new and creative ideas. I’m very proud of the work she has done. Here are a few pictures from that day. Enjoy!
A few days ago I started using a new lighting setup in which, I really like the results. Its quick simple and straight to the point. I used a Alien Bee B800 with a boom, beauty dish a second Alien Bee B800 with a Softbox and a reflector on the opposite end. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Please feel free to let me know what you think.